Welcome to Ben Hill County Schools!
We are excited your child will be attending Ben Hill County School System. Our school system has an easy-to-use, secure online registration system that will allow you to complete many of the forms required for registration electronically. The person registering must be a parent or legal guardian. When you complete the online registration, you will have the option of uploading the required documents listed below, or you can deliver the documents to the school your child will be attending. See the list below for documentation needed to complete the enrollment of your child in our school system.
Documents Needed for Registration:
- Certified Birth Certificate
- Social Security Card
- Current Immunization form 3231 (for 4 year old immunizations)
- EEDN (Eye, Ear, Dental and Nutritional) Form 3300 (rev 2013)
- Medicaid or EBT Card if applicable
- Proof of Residence
Examples of proof of residency:
- Current lease, property tax notice, homeowner’s insurance bill, mortgage statement, current vehicle registration form, letter from employer if employer provides housing, utility bill listing the residency as the service address.
- A cell phone or driver’s license is not an acceptable proof of residency. If a student’s family is living with someone else, parents should provide a notarized affidavit from the property owner stating where the child’s family in residing, plus a copy of the property owner’s proof of residency (any items listed above).
Student Enrollment - Link to Enroll Students
Click here to access a list of our schools and address.