Drones capture stunning aerial photography, save lives in modern day search and rescue missions, collect snot samples from whales for scientific research, inspect vast agricultural landscapes, survey crocodile-infested waters, thrill spectators in FPV racing, bring medical supplies to war-torn areas and deliver pizzas in New Zealand. The world has fallen in love with them, and this club will allow students to learn how drones work and function.
- If you have a drone of your own please feel free to bring it.
- You do NOT need a drone to join the club (We are working on funding to provide drones interested in the club)
- We will learn about different types of drones and competitions available to students
- Racing Drones
- Drones for Photography and Videography
- How to obtain a Part 107 Pilot’s Liscence
- And much More….
Drone Club will meet during Rotation A in Room 911.
Dues are $25 and will pay for meeting supplies and a club t-shirt.
Katrina Vaughn and Stephanie Howell are the sponsors.