Request Transcript

  • Transcripts are available for current and former students.   

    Current High School Students:

    Please come by the Guidance Office and sign a release form.


    Former Students:

    If you are a former student and need a transcript, you will need to fill out the Transcript Request Form in the right column. There is a $2 fee for each transcript that is requested. FHS accepts cash or money orders; No personal checks. 

    The form can be dropped off at the Guidance Office or mailed along with the fee. Transcripts will be available for pickup or mailed within 24 hours.


    Fitzgerald High School
    Attention:  Registrar
    553 Ocilla HWY
    Fitzgerald, GA  31750

New Student Enrollment

  • Welcome to Ben Hill County Schools!  

    Enrollment is for students who are new to the school district.   Enrollment occurs throughout the school year when a student is going to begin attending one of the five schools in Ben Hill County.  Students will be enrolled in the district once, and will register for their classes each school year. 

    To Enroll as a New Student:

    Parents can print the new student enrollment forms below, fill them out, and then turn them in to the school they will be attending.  


Transcript Request Form

If you are having trouble viewing the document, you may download the document.

Enrollment Forms